QA Automation Test Engineer
Area of expertise: Software Engineering
About the role:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, participate in multiple areas of the software development life cycle including interpreting designs, analyzing solutions, upfront discovery and prevention of defect introduction. In addition, you’ll design testing requirements and verify test plans, cases and scripts with an emphasis and focus on usability and workflows. From there, you will analyze failed tests and report defects accordingly.
- Develop test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Estimate workload, test execution duration
- Create and update documentation related to QA processes and procedures
- Identify gaps in existing testing and provide input
- May participate in and/or manage UAT with customers
- Participate in planning, building and maintenance automated testing scripts
- Execute tests and help root-cause issues working with software development teams.
- Optimize testing scenario combinations for maximum automated test coverage
- Maintain test suites current with new features updates
- Analyze failed tests and manage defects using the Defect reporting tool
- At least 3 years of experience working as a QA Tester
- Understanding of continuous integration and build process
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to learn test automation
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing and white and black box testing
- Cross-platform testing across desktop, tablet and mobile
Nice to have:
- Experience in Web Services testing
- Knowledge of native mobile apps UI automation experience (iOS and/or Android apps).
- Experience in supporting and creating automated test scripts
- Experience with Atlassian Tools and Products (Confluence, Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Crucible, Fisheye, etc.)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację