We are seeking passionate, talented candidates who want to make their mark in the financial industry in Operations and Investment Services departments. This program is dedicated for Students & Graduates who have minimal work experience and are able to work on a full time basis. The programme manages the development of new, entry level employees as they become fully competent in their role.
Join one of our teams in Wrocław
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Corporate Trust
What does Graduate Accelerator Programme provide?
- Clear career path,
- Clearly defined assessment criteria and associated timeline,
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress,
- Regular salary increases related with performance,
- Potential promotion to Senior Admin position after 18th month of employment,
- Training package on financial markets, internal systems, business English,
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge of economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development,
- Mentoring and job shadowing programmes,
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.),
- Language classes,
- Employee Referral Programme,
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programmes.
- Full time contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Health & Life Insurance,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets
- Pension scheme,
- Convenient location: Wroclaw, ul. Sucha 2 or ul. Swobodna 3
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
BNY Mellon jest marką firmową The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Polskie biuro BNY Mellon to stale rosnąca lokalizacja, która pełni funkcję wspierającą dla innych podmiotów BNY Mellon głównie w dziedzinie księgowości funduszy i operacji inwestycyjnych. Dynamiczne...