Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
Daikin Europe NV is Daikin’s sales, development and production headquarter for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). Apart from headquarter offices it comprises 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a is connected with the whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region. Part of DENV is also Warsaw based branch Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS) opened in 2018.
We are currently looking for candidates to support for the period of 6 month 2 Planning Teams based in Warsaw and Oostende, Belgium in a position of:
Supply Planning Officer
Role will be based in our office of Daikin Europe Business Support in Warsaw
As a Supply Planning Officer you will be working together with Supply Centre Operations & Planning Team in Belgium. The role is very complex and will concern number of processes. In particular activities listed below will be in scope of responsibilities of a person in this position. The training will start with the standard tasks so that you would be able to take responsibility for some small processes soon:
- Updates of purchasing requirements to non-SAP integrated suppliers of finished products according to OIS procedure (Order Indication System) and creation of corresponding purchase orders
- Systematic adjustment of open purchase orders based on information from the suppliers
Entry of purchase orders for order-based products
- All communication with external suppliers of finished products from purchase order registration to dispatch by the supplier.
- Follow-up of the daily stock transfers between the warehouses with the objective to guarantee and improve the optimization of the stock per warehouse and the delivery date of customer orders
- Evaluation and regularly adjustment of the stock policy per warehouse
- Maintenance of planning master data
- Customer service: supporting affiliates in case of availability issues (shortages, delays in production or logistic execution, higher than expected sales, ect.) and proposing alternatives for urgent orders
- Setting-up and streamlining planning and operational processes for acquisitions or new OEM suppliers
- Prioritizing deliveries in case of logistic capacity problems in order to limit the impact to customers
- Involvement in the sales forecast process (sales forecast intake and checks)
- Preparation of central sales forecasts on European level for selected product groups: accessories, fancoils and small chillers
- Monitoring and evaluating sales forecasts made by affiliates, larger distributors and the sales department (for the smaller distributors).
- Assisting affiliates and distributors in improving the quality of sales forecasts.
- Adjusting the total sales forecast on a European level (e.g. corrections, adjustments for new models, opportunity sales, etc.).
- Active participation in the forecast meeting with Sales and Manufacturing management.
- Monthly update of the D-SAS (Daikin Sales Availability Schedule) based on information from the various development centres
- Management of product allocations, which ensures that the total product availability is optimally distributed across all subsidiaries and distributors, in case of product shortage
- Proposal for modifications of Product Life Cycle (PLC) status
- Product allocation in function of the product life-cycle
- KPI reporting
- Improvement of various administrative processes with the aim of increasing process efficiency and improving delivery reliability
- Management reporting on expected sales results, identifying shortages and additional availability, reporting on deviations from sales forecasts, supplier KPI and creation of reports for monthly management meetings.
- Participation in projects to improve Supply Planning processes
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree
- Experience in a similar function (production planning, supply management)
- SAP knowledge
- Good knowledge and understanding of supply chain and planning processes
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance based environment
- Ability to identify the issues and take actions for issues resolution
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
- Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
- Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
- Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
- Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
- Team and integration budget
Wyślij swoje CV: [email protected]
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS) jest oddziałem Daikin Europe zlokalizowanym w Warszawie. Naszym celem jest dostarczanie wysokiej jakości procesów wspierających biznes, m.in. master data, raportowanie i controlling, łańcuch dostaw czy digitalizacja HR.