Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
Responsibilities and purpose of the role:
- Maintain good relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Maintain an awareness of the regions key applications, services, business priorities, culture and local practices.
- Ensure IT Service meets the needs of the business. Serve as an escalation point in case of service quality issues. Provide “near to the ground” IT presence, able to assist in major incidents & problems by managing communication & instructions to teams affected.
- Ensure local communication to employees about new or changing services.
- Provide point of entry for new business service requests. Manage overall request demand and priorities while providing supplier oversight through the end to end process.
- Act as primary point of contact for all IS/IT related matters for which no standard process exists for the end-users, where IT input, help, and advice is required.
- Support IT Transformation implementation (communication, education, preparation of change).
- This role is located in Bydgoszcz- remote work is not possible
Your skills and experience
- Basic Bachelor of IT/Engineering degree from recognized university with at least 3 -5 years of relevant working experience, fully competent especially in managing IS/IT Infra Stakeholders.
- Management in dealing with outsourced IT Service environment.
- Demonstrated capability to deal with Senior business management in regard IT Escalations and requirements management.
- Demonstrates initiative & contributes to problem solving.
- Polish native speaking language
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge on IT networks so you can assist in project implementations and problem debugging. Thinking about LAN, WLAN, DHCP, Proxy, Firewalls, WAN, Fixed LAN
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.