At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally.
Looking to land your dream job in new technologies field? Let’s talk!
Together, we will select an exciting position at MicroStrategy that best matches your interests and skills. Apply now and start whenever you can.
- Strong analytical skills
- Curious mind with the aptitude for problem solving
- Fluent English, written and spoken is a must. Polish language is not required
- For some roles knowledge of second language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian will be a strong plus
- Strong communication and customer- facing skills. We work with global companies from all over the world
- Team player- always willing to give support to others and ask for help if needed
- Strong interest in new technologies. A technical background is a big plus but is not mandatory
- Willingness to participate in world-class training– you will obtain well known Business Intelligence certificate valued by our company and our industry. The training will take place during the first month of your employment.
- Availability to work in standard working hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) or afternoon shift (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Availability to work 4 days from home and 1 day from the office (Rondo Daszyńskiego, Skyliner building)
- Employment agreement with attractive benefits package
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację