Code4Life Academy – Junior Project / Service Manager
Code4Life Academy is an opportunity to gain first IT experience under the supervision of an assigned mentor.
Learn how to make serious business in a safe playground.
Gain practical knowledge of „know-how” and valuable experience in an international organization that is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
Work in a friendly atmosphere conducive to the exchange of experiences, in a team of great specialists and support of your mentor.
More informations about the Code4Life Academy: it.roche.pl/blog
We expect from you:
- First experience in coordinating projects or support productive systems
- Some experience with interacting with business stakeholders in order to understand their needs
- Interest in extending your knowledge about good practices in IT Project Management (PMP, Agile) or Service Management (ITIL)
- The ability to discuss, agree, plan timelines and budgets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (English)
What you will get from us:
- Full time or part time employment (4/5) for a contract of employment for 12 months with the possibility to extend,
- Salary range: 5800 PLN gross (for full time),
- Benefits: sports card, medical care, life insurance,
- Support of a dedicated mentor that will help you to develop your skills
start date: 1.09.2019
Interested? Good news! The next step is yours…
Apply and see you in Roche Global IT Solution Centre!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.