Code4Life Academy – Junior Business Intelligence Engineer
Code4Life Academy is an opportunity to gain first IT experience under the supervision of an assigned mentor.
Learn how to make serious business in a safe playground.
Gain practical knowledge of „know-how” and valuable experience in an international organization that is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
Work in a friendly atmosphere conducive to the exchange of experiences, in a team of great specialists and support of your mentor.
More informations about the Academy: it.roche.pl/blog
We expect from you:
- Ability to write and analyze SQL and PL/SQL or SPL
- Understanding of BI technologies
- Hands-on experience in one of BI solutions: Tableau, Spotfire, Business Objects, R Shiny or D3
- Good communication skills (English)
You will learn:
- Data Modeling concepts (e.g. Inmon, Kimball, Data Vault, normalization / denormalization etc.)
- SQL performance
- Techniques to collect, analyze and understand business requirements
- Data Governance concepts (Data Catalog, Data Quality, Master Data)
What you will get from us:
- Full time or part time employment (4/5) for a contract of employment for 12 months with the possibility to extend
- Salary range: 5800 PLN gross (for full time)
- Benefits: sports card, medical care, life insurance
- Support of a dedicated mentor that will help you to develop your skills.
start date: 1.09.2019
Interested? Good news! The next step is yours…
Apply and see you in Roche Global IT Solution Centre!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.