Web Application Penetration Tester
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are looking for security engineer who love solving interesting problems and think “secure” is just a matter of perspective. The Web Application pentester is responsible for performing high end security evaluation focusing on Web Application hosted on Cloud Infrastructure and Embedded Devices. The tester is also expected to be familiar with testing Android and iOS application testing as well.
- Black-box and Grey Box penetration test of Web applications.
- Security testing including reverse engineering of Mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Create innovative attacks tools/automations for project specific needs.
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
- Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
- Scope penetration tests and contribute to penetration test project management.
- Experienced in Web application Security.
- Advanced level understanding of OWASP Top 10, CVE, general security controls, and other foundational topics such as the latest web application system exploits. Requires Attacker mindset for breaking the websites with practical knowledge of OWASP.
- Commanding knowledge of VAPT concepts and best practices, including the requirements for WhiteHat/ethical hacking.
- Expert understanding of the difference between a vulnerability assessment and a penetration test in the context of assessment scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- In depth experience with common automated VAPT tools such as Nessus, Burp Suite.
- Proficiency with other common attack tools and frameworks such as Wireshark, Kali, and Metasploit, etc.
- Skilled in Vulnerability management.
- Working knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
- Good understanding and knowledge of coding languages.
- Very good English skills (verbal and written), German is a plus.
Soft skill requirements:
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
- Attention to details.
- Structured and systematic approach to projects.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...