Web Access Manager
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Shape the future: You are part of a team that is responsible for operation and further development of a global Web Access Management system
- Living cooperation: You advise internal and external customers in the design and implementation of global architectures for efficient and secure use of the Web Access Management service (e.g. authentication, single sign-on services)..
- Take Responsibility: You are responsible for the structured analysis, evaluation and documentation of requirements for the web access management solution
- Network communication: You evaluate the requirements together with organizational and technical specialists and together you design specifications, represent centrally managed solutions and implement agreed adjustments.
- Reliable implementation: You coordinate and control external developers in the implementation process.
- Personality: good communication skills, confident, proactive and good team player
- Working method: autonomously, well organized, as well as service- and customer-oriented
- Experience: 3+ years experience in design of high complex Enterprise IT solutions, evaluating customer requirements and providing solution
- Know-how: sound knowledge and experience in network & web procols, web technologies, web authentication and SSO. Experience in security would be additional benefit (example firewalls, server hardening).
- Languages: Very good written and spoken English and preferable German
- Education: Completed studies with a focus on information technology (computer science, software engineering, information systems and digital media etc.) or comparable qualification.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...