Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role which involves:
- Daily environment health check and pre-shift communication.
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
- Communicating with End Users via telephone.
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in SNOW ticketing tool.
- Update cases and communicate with clients every day or as required until issue is closed.
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Recognize and prioritize tasks arriving to dedicated queue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- Be held accountable for measurable objectives including resolution time, case closures, client satisfaction among others.
- Ensure top quality of data for incidents handled by the team.
- Provide end-to-end support and ensure that customer support tickets are resolved to client satisfaction.
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- Support knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Lync and Windows 10
- Distributing, installing, updating and uninstalling software applications.
Your future colleagues
The Bank User Support Services organization provides remote technical support to our internal clients. Specialist supports standardized end user devices and systems with a focus on aligning IT services with the needs of business based upon an understanding of ITIL practices. This requires a good technical skill-set, great customer service skills, and the desire to continue to expand one’s knowledge of technology. These skills will be used in a fast-paced, team oriented and customer service minded environment. Voice IT Support Agent will not only have good technical skills but also excellent customer service, team-work, communication and troubleshooting skills. It is expected to present ownership of the incident, to collaborate with other support organizations to deliver resolution. You will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools; this includes SNOW, Amelia Chat, Anywhere 365 remote assistance tools, request management tools and KMS systems. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity, conflict management skills.
- Manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities to meet client’s expectations.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Solid sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism.
- Attention to detail and proactive management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team-work and communication/information sharing.
- Fluent written/spoken English and German
- A dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
- Committed to ongoing learning and implementing new knowledge.
- Willing to co-operate in a highly collaborative environment.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...