As our team is growing, we are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. Together you will be crafting a fascinating story of how Futurehome is changing the future of our homes and opening a new era of home sustainability.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, for print and digital media:
- Designing complete marketing materials for digital and traditional channels including graphics for social media and campaigns
- Designing company websites and landing pages
- Creating simple motion graphics and editing videos
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Taking care of the visual brand identity, shaping the visual voice of Futurehome together with our Creative Director and Creative Team.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Multidisciplinary Design Skillset
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Figma (or similar tool)
- Basic Motion Design programs
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate easily with diverse personalities and cultures
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- The balance between persuasion and art => marketing approach
- Team player / kind human 🤗
- 3+ years of experience in a digital agency or in-house service center
- Understanding of new technologies
- Advanced Motion Design skills will be a big +
- Simple 3D graphic design skills
- UX and UI experience
- Photography or any other Art skills
- Basic communication skills in Norwegian
- Attractive salary and compensation model
- Flexible forms of collaboration – B2B, job contract.
- Fully-equipped, creative and employee-friendly office space in Kraków, Oslo and Stavanger.
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a unique, creative team.
- Option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups and internal projects.
- Learning and development budget
- Great international team with a passion for what we do ❤️
- A remote location is also an option.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Futurehome is a smart home and smart building company founded in Norway in 2013 and growing internationally. Our mission is to simplify how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living thanks to new...