Value Engineer as Sustainability Consultant
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Demonstrating an exemplary level of passion, energy and commitment to define, develop and innovate in sustainability.
- Playing a key role in the influence and alignment of product design direction to meet sustainability targets across multiple disciplines e.g. mechanical, electrical, software, packaging, logistics.
- Being a part of global process expert network responsible for further development and implementation of technology-specific analysis of emissions, pollutant substances as well as their interaction on costs
- Being responsible for definition and further development of group-wide cost engineering reference processes and knowledge base in the area of emissions and pollutant substances
- Interacting with our experts for value stream across all functional departments (eg. purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, sales)
- Being be a key influencer with project stakeholders to ensure sustainability targets are prioritized in end-to-end process chain across product lifecycle.
- Actively participating in competency management and conduct training for process experts and experts supporting different phases of the product life cycle
- Contributing to upcoming megatrends such as eco engineering, CO2 footprint and Software costing
What distinguishes you:
- Experience of leading sustainability within mechanical engineering, energy and process engineering, cost engineering or related fields.
- Ability to promote sustainable thinking at the design level.
- You are a reliable partner in communication and collaboration, able to listen and convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of engineering/operational processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle.
- Being familiar with methods and tools in the agile framework
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in a fast-paced and often high-pressure, competitive environment.
- Expertise in an Enterprise Costing Tool is beneficial.
- Language skills: English (B2/C1), German would be an additional asset
- You will experience strong onboarding assistance with training and team building
- You are part of a powerful global team of about 200 people in more than 20 countries
- Shaping the future of our business processes and IT landscapes
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Access to medical care, sport pass, co-financed lunches, language and other trainings
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...