Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a member of an international team with whom you can tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company, a leader in the Internet industry that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1999. Our product has been used by over 1.5 million users worldwide.
We have offices in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, and our headquarters are on Arkonska street in Gdansk. We have more than 250 employees and would like to expand our team by one more creative and energetic member.
We’re looking for a UX Designer with mid-level experience who wants to grow into a senior UX role. In this capacity, you will interact with product managers, strategists, developers, visual designers and UX researchers while shaping world-class SaaS functionalities.
- 3+ years experience in the UX design field
- Practical knowledge of IA, interaction design, usability and product research, content strategy, and adjacent domains
- Excellent knowledge of wireframing software. e.g. Axure
- Experience designing for multiple breakpoints and channels as well as SaaS and e-commerce applications
- Handsome UX portfolio (wireframes, prototypes, sketches and other project artifacts that you can talk about)
- History of KPI and data-driven decision-making that you can talk about.
- Verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear and concise findings to project stakeholders
- High empathy skills and the ability to tune into the customer’s perspective.
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Passion for elegant design
Additional assets include:
- Obsession with metrics and optimization and a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mixpanel and other analytical tools
- Experience designing native apps for Android and iOS
- Experience scoping and detailing functionality specifications into workable input for the dev team
- Ability and proven experience building a software product from the very bottom of a JJG model
What do we offer?
- A modern and energetic work environment
- Flexible working hours (We’re big on both early birds and night owls!)
- The opportunity for professional development along with the dynamic growth of the company, various training programs (including English classes), and a great selection of books in our company library
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card (We often take part in sporting events)
- Free breakfast, dinner grants, fresh juice every morning, cold and hot drinks, and delicious cake every Friday (a different one each week!)
- Relax Room
- Team outings, integration events, employee days, and sometimes nice surprises during work hours
If you see yourself as a member of our team send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you would like to be a part of GetResponse
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację