USTA Customer Operations group is responsible for servicing US clients holding shares in FTI funds. We ensure day-to-day operations, such as purchases, exchanges, liquidations, transfers, new account set up and changes of ownership, are done with the highest transaction quality and efficiency and customer focus. Due to further growth of the department, we are currently looking for a passionate and effective individual to join our leadership team.
- Day-to-day management, monitoring and reporting operations carried out by the assigned team in accordance with the applicable US TA policies, procedures & regulations.
- Managing the workflow between Poznan, and other offices in partnership with peers located in US and Hyderabad, offering resolutions and feedback on bottlenecks.
- Managing staff development, creating actionable objectives and providing regular feedback on the progress, ensuring motivation and positive atmosphere within the team.
- Close collaboration with leadership group, both locally and globally, on various business improvements projects, related to workflow changes, system updates or other strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related major or equivalent experience
- Well-developed verbal and written English communication skills
- Fully proficient with all office system applications
- Minimum three years’ work experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and/or training in the mutual fund industry preferred
- Solid leadership/supervisory experience
- Experience in working in global environment preferred
- Strong people development and soft skills and customer oriented mindset
- Willingness to develop and drive for learning
- Flexibility to work in 1PM – 10PM work shift
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan/Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.