User Experience Researcher
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Shape the future of Bosch: The transformation into a connected company calls for the user-centered development of new digital products and services. Join us in doing that!
- Support UX projects: You will apply User Experience Research methods (e.g. Contextual Inquiry, Interviews, Focus Groups, User Testing). In the projects you will experience a wide range of domains from industry to consumer.
- Experience collaboration: You will be a part of the UX department of the Bosch Corporate IT and you will collaborate closely with different disciplines (e.g. interaction designers, software developers, product managers) and domain experts (e.g. manufacturing, legal, automotive) in an international context.
- Drive design thinking: You will build up and support the Bosch UX network. You will define, apply, and communicate User Research methods and standards for the whole organization. You will contribute to strengthen the design thinking culture within the Bosch IT environment.
What distinguishes you:
- Experienced in work in cross-functional teams
- Experienced in work remotely in international teams
- Able to engage people in applying user-centricity and to solve problems in a proactive and focused manner
- High level on both customer and end-user orientation
- Interest in B2B processes (e.g. logistics, purchase, CRM)
- Ability to moderate strategy / innovation / business process analysis workshops
Experience and Know How:
- At least 3 years of working experience in user-centered development of products and services in a design agency, research institute or UX Department of a company
- Proficiency in a variety of user research and testing methods, as well as conducting workshops
- Basic knowledge of SAP technology, understanding SAP processes and flow charts, and/or experience in collaboration with SAP developers will be a plus
- Well organized with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured, creative, motivated, and team-oriented
- High level of empathy, strive for understanding end-users
- Outstanding communication skills
Languages: High level English language proficiency required; proficiency in German is nice to have
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology or a comparable field of study
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...