User Experience Designer
Krakow – Poland State
About the Team
Akamai’s User Experience team designs our customers’ end-to-end experience – including how they buy and try Akamai and how they use and manage their Akamai products and services.
This occurs though APIs and our portal UI, “Akamai Control Center” and is in service of our customers, channel partners, and internal staff.
The team is made up of four disciplines: design, content, research and strategy.
As the collective voice of the user, the team strives to create connected and intuitive experiences that accelerate both developers and users to achieve success—as they define it. To do so, requires improving the user experience, scaling a user centric approach internally and seeding the cultural transformation required to do so successfully.
We are seeking an experienced User Experience Designer for a new UX team in our Krakow office.
- This role will influence our users and customer facing solutions. Many of which are fortune 100 companies
- Engage in every facet of designing and establishing clear and effective front-end design elements including, look and feel, motion design, and click through prototypes
- Frequently interact with our experienced senior design, product and engineering teams in the US
- Advocate concepts and ideas from users’ and customers’ perspective among stakeholders.
- Engaged in every step of the software design and development process
- Must support the senior design team to flesh-out the details of complex interactions that drive desired user behaviors and experiences
- Develop high fidelity prototypes for internal/external distribution, user testing and developer guidance
- Ability to engage on 1-2 simultaneous efforts
- Document designs in words, images, as well as prototypes
- Create production ready assets for development. (e.g., graphics, animations, specifications, etc.)
- Must be an empathetic champion for our end-users and customers
- Practical experience in a corporate design environment and a bachelor’s degree UX/UI or its equivalent – a master’s degree UX/UI or its equivalent is a plus
- Exposure in corporate environment helping advance current UE/UX design best practices
- Experience with the following applications and standards:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Apps or Microsoft Office suite
- CSS – conventions as the pertain to design
- Excellent lingual (verbal and written) communication and presentation skills; ability to organize and present information on screen and verbally with a team
- Ability to work seamlessly with other designers and project teams. Understand and incorporate different perspectives and needs into your designs
- Ability to create simple, clear and elegant user experience for complex applications to increase communication efficiency and enhance user experience
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated portfolio of work required
- Experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Axure, etc.) a plus.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację