User Experience Consultant
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
- Shape the future of Bosch: The transformation into a connected company calls for the user-centered development of new digital products and services. Join us in doing that!
- Support UX projects: You will support internal customers to build outstanding digital products and services. You will experience a wide range of domains from industry to consumer.
- Experience collaboration: You will be a part of the User Experience, Business Modelling and Communication department of the Bosch Corporate IT and you will collaborate closely with different disciplines (user researchers, interaction designers, software developers, requirement managers, product managers etc.) as well as customers and domain experts (e.g. manufacturing, HR, automotive etc.) in an international context.
- Awaits you: You will consult our customers on how to implement UCD approach in product development. You will set up UX strategy for projects and lead UX teams to fulfill it. You will guide junior and regular user researchers and interaction designers in defining the most efficient research approach and leading-edge designs. You will strengthen the design thinking culture within the Bosch Corporate IT.
- Well organized with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, team-oriented
- Ability to lead functional teams
- Highly motivated to push ideas from whiteboard to reality
- Able to listen to customer’s needs and recommend tailor-made solutions
- Able to engage people in applying user-centricity and to solve problems in a proactive manner
- Focus on both customer and end-user needs
- Able to work remotely in international teams
Experience and know how:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of user experience design
- Experience in consulting and leading functional teams
- Ability to conduct scoping workshops and prepare tailor-made proposals
- Ability to create customer journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints, user flows
- Experience in conducting research: individual in-depth interview, usability tests etc.
- Experience in creation wire-frames, low-fidelity mock-ups, and high-fidelity prototypes, proved by portfolio
- High level English language proficiency required; proficiency in German is a plus (not required)
- Diploma or Bachelor / Master’s degree in user experience design, psychology, sociology, cognitive sciences, or a comparable field of study
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...