JOB REQ ID 21353396
Primary Location Warsaw, Poland
Job Category Compliance and Control
The KYC Systems UAT team represents various business programs and acts as a liaison between various external Technology, Project, and Compliance teams to provide process support and solutions to the business. The UAT Analyst role is for a professional capable of conducting User Acceptance Testing activities for systems implementations, upgrades, changes and fixes throughout the User Acceptance Testing Life Cycle.
- Coordinate, deliver, design and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) within KYC/AML. Ensure that all processes, enhancements and systems implementations are robustly tested and any defects are resolved ahead of production releases.
- Capable to understand and decipher Business and Function requirement documents (BRD’s/FRD’s) and develop detailed Test Cases along with creating a UAT Test Plan, Strategy and UAT closing documentation.
- Ability to act as a UAT Test Lead and/or UAT Coordinator in driving UAT progress according to the projected forecast.
- Perform tests & retests; update HP Quality Center with the Test Scripts, appropriate test results, and evidencing of test results.
- Log defects in HP Quality Center/JIRA and/or a defect log and accurately trace the defects to the impacted Test Cases in HP Quality Center/JIRA.
- Prepare testing progress status reports for project stakeholders and all project participants. (Pass, Fail or Not Applicable).
- Report risks to the UAT Test Lead/ UAT Coordinator or UAT Manager for all gaps in UAT scope that may cause incorrect interpretation of UAT result.
- Working with the Project Manager and collaborating effectively with various business partners.
- 2+ years AML/KYC Operations Business Analysis, UAT testing or related professional experience.
- Excellent written, communication and time management skills both in Polish and English.
- Has experience and/or an understanding of AML/KYC concepts.
- Solid understanding of the functional technology platforms in use and ability to devise solutions.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel and SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center/Jira a plus.
- Experience with KYC systems is desired.
- Understanding of end to end processes and familiarity with data management and analysis a plus.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary & social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives
Working hours: full-time/part-time: full time
Location: eg. Warsaw (hybrid)
Offer expiration date: 15/07/22
Are there flexible working hours? Yes
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.