Transition Technologies S.A. is a 100% Polish-owned Software Development Company present on the market since 1991, specializing in providing engineering and software services for large enterprises. We have completed over 500 projects for clients in this multiple sectors, from manufacturing to energy and medical, from such regions as the USA, China, Korea, Western Europe and, particularly, Poland.
Our main internal goals include focusing on a friendly working atmosphere where all are colleagues among the company. We value sharing skills, knowledge and experience for the benefit of every single employee. Our family-like approach makes us have fun while we’re working and after we’re finished. We work in project rooms, not open spaces.
Kielce and Łódź offices will be involved in a number of projects in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and IoT (Internet of Things) segments for gross customers, which include biggest and most recognizable companies from the automotive sector. We will deliver solutions that improve the way some of the biggest manufacturers handle developing and support of new products, with the most focus on the aforementioned automotive industry. And you can be a part of it from the start!
We are recruiting:
Front-End Developer / Senior Front-End Developer
Miejsce pracy: Kielce/Łódź/Białystok
Kategorie: IT- Rozwój oprogramowania
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in front-end development.
- Extensive knowledge of Java Script (ES5), CSS3, HTML5.
- Practical knowledge of AngularJS 1.x or TypeScript and AngularJS 2
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks: Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of using development tools: GruntJS, Bower, Npm, JIRA, Git
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Experience in creating architecture and application design.
- Experience in collaboration with customers.
- University degree in Information Technology (or similar).
- Practical communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks: Selenium
- Practical knowledge of swagger
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in TypeScript and AngularJS 2
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably SCRUM).
- Experience in creating enterprise-class applications.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Creating and reviewing architecture and implementation design based on requirements.
- Implementing enterprise-class solutions for customers based on requirements.
- Providing support for development team (advice, guidance, assistance and training) to team members with a particular focus on less experienced colleagues, mainly in technical fields.
- Responsibility for implementation and testing of the solution through all stages of a project’s lifecycle.
- Problem solving during all phases of a project’s lifecycle.
- Active communication with customer.
- Multiple growth possibilities including:
- A wide range of trainings: Technology and soft skills trainings; Conferences and convents
- Involvement in interesting projects in a dynamic environment.
- Multiple chances to work in an international environment with foreign customers, some of which include some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Being a part of an interesting, highly motivated young team which will form the backbone of the business in our company from the very beginning.
- Flexible approach to working hours (we are not “corporate”).
- Social package (Benefit, Xmass bonuses).
- Nice and pleasant “family-like” atmosphere without typical corporate pressure.
- Competitive salary.