Transition Technologies S.A. is a 100% Polish-owned Software Development Company present on the market since 1991, specializing in providing engineering and software services for large enterprises. We have completed over 500 projects for clients in this multiple sectors, from manufacturing to energy and medical, from such regions as the USA, China, Korea, Western Europe and, particularly, Poland.
Our main internal goals include focusing on a friendly working atmosphere where all are colleagues among the company. We value sharing skills, knowledge and experience for the benefit of every single employee. Our family-like approach makes us have fun while we’re working and after we’re finished. We work in project rooms, not open spaces.
We are recruiting:
AR Developer (HoloLens/Unity3D)
Miejsce pracy: Kielce/Łódź/Białystok
Kategorie: IT- Rozwój oprogramowania
Do you find passion in augmented and virtual reality? Do you wish to push the world of computer vision forward? Is your knowledge of and skills in mathematics excellent, and your problem solving skills equally as good? Do you feel excitement on the possibility of working with the industry-leading Augmented Reality SDK?
If you can answer „YES” to all the above questions, we would like to invite you to become a part of the team exploring, creating and developing the latest computer vision technologies designed for industrial applications on mobile and digital eye-wear devices. You can take advantage of the best Augmented Reality SDK available. You can create the future.
- Developing next generation software for AR devices
- User experience and source code implementation with tests based on defined requirements
- Following scrum principles during software development lifecycle
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in programming (C#, C++ or Java)
- Good orientation interest and passion in topics related to Augmented and Virtual Reality and/or Computer Vision
- Expertise in designing and implementation of highly efficient, testable, high quality code. Good presentation skills, experience in customer facing
Nice to have:
- Ambition, autonomy and creativity in problem solving and learning on the fly
- Practical knowledge of at least one mobile operating system (UWP, Android, iOS)
- Knowledge and practical experience in 3D graphics programming using Direct3D, OpenGL ES and/or Metal graphics APIs
- Unity 3D game engine development experience
- Code profiling, tuning and optimisation knowledge
- Daily experience and fluency regarding source code control and continuous integration
- Understanding and practical usage of Agile development methodologies
- Multiple growth possibilities including:
- A wide range of trainings: Technology and soft skills trainings; Conferences and convents
- Involvement in interesting projects in a dynamic environment
- Multiple chances to work in an international environment with foreign customers, some of which include some of the biggest companies in the world
- Being a part of an interesting, highly motivated young team which will form the backbone of the business in our company from the very beginning
- Flexible approach to working hours (we are not “corporate”)
- Social package (Benefit, Xmass bonuses)
- Nice and pleasant “family-like” atmosphere without typical corporate pressure
- Competitive salary
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację