Locations: Wroclaw, Poland
Job ID: 591883BR
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Treasury Operations Analyst you will be supporting activity in Treasury Operations, Cash Management, Corporate Finance, and Reporting in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- You will primarily have an operational and analytical role, working on a variety of subjects
- You will work on day-to-day activities in supporting daily Treasury processes and system implementation projects. Furthermore, you will team with key project stakeholders to capture business and user requirements. You will work with the Delivery Team to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification. You will interact with the stakeholders and use strategic thinking to help, guide and shape the future
- Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses
- In this role at Kyndryl, you will recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. You will analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures, or processes
- Your creativity and judgment will be applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment
Benefits for you
Kyndryl Poland are proud to be certified this year by “Mamo Pracuj” foundation as Parents Friendly Employer.
In joining Kyndryl Poland you will work for a diverse company that invests in your future and join a team culture that amplifies learning, and development agility.
Kyndryl has a flexible working policy. Depending on the position there are a number of options including some home working opportunities. These ensure a better balance and improved flexibility both inside and outside of work for you.
Plus, we offer many other cultural and environmental benefits to our employees. From an agile office space with games room, to team dinners and seasonal gifts. As well as Charity, ESG initiatives and focus groups, where our employees co-create our new company culture strongly based on their personal feedback and sentiments.
Our employees enjoy varying other options too: utilizing our Employee Assistance Program (with online consultants in law, tax, life events, psychology); opting in for the Retirement pension plan; using their company mobile for private use; and we have a Cafeteria platform, with Kyndryl benefits points.
Of course, you can also take advantage of other great offerings:
- Private health card
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- A wide range of benefit options for parents and children
- Sports activities and team events
- Free language courses & many personal development possibilities
- Employee referral program
- Mindfulness and Yoga Classes
These are just a part of the initiatives and opportunities available to you, as we continuously develop as an Employer of Choice.
We are looking forward to seeing you join us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working within a Treasury Management System
- Experience with SWIFT payments (MT101, pain.001, pain.002)
- Experience with SWIFT Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) processing – CAMT, MT940
- Production support experience for payments (root cause analysis of rejects and invalid payments, etc.)
- Experience with Treasury/Accounting systems interfaces
- End-to-end thinking (Field mapping across financial systems)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experienced with Business Transformation initiatives as the bridge between the Business and Technical teams
- Experience with FIS Treasury Systems (Integrity, Trax, eBAM) interfaces or production support
- Experience with Treasury payment factory and In-House Bank processes, including Pay On Behalf Of (POBO) structures
- SAP S/4HANA payment and ledger systems interfaces or production support
- Treasury and/or other finance technology experience
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
(Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Kyndryl od pierwszego dnia istnienia liczy ponad 90.000 ekspertów na całym świecie. W Polsce tworzymy zespół kilku tysięcy ekspertów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Katowicach i Krakowie. Kyndrylsi projektują, tworzą, modernizują oraz zarządzają systemami technologicznymi o znaczeniu krytycznym, na...