We’re currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to join Treasury Accounting Money Movement & Client Reporting team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Treasury Analyst?
- To provide accurate and timely shareholder activity information to various downstream clients.
- To reconcile balances between the shareholder systems of record to the Fund Accounting systems of record.
- To ensure that money movements are executed accurately and match what was reported to the Trading department.
- To research, analyze and ensure resolution of exception items through communication with internal and external entities in an accurate and timely manner in order to reduce financial exposure to the funds.
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
Knowledge, education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of accounting experience in automated environment.
- Other education/training (could be part of degree program) advantageous in:
- Financial Accounting,
- Teamwork, communication,
- Personal computer applications (Microsoft Office).
Skills and abilities:
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good excel skills.
Problem solving and decision making:
- Ability to analyze reconciliation exceptions and determine and/or recommend resolutions.
- Work under general supervision; refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Ability to understand and follow escalation procedures.
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Knowledge of banking operations, mutual funds or the securities industry.
- Available to work in 1PM – 10PM shift
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.