Treasury Accounting Analyst
This position is responsible for treasury operations associated to shareholder activity including payments processing, cash administration, foreign exchange execution and settlement inquiries. The position also supports the processing of fund/custody cash movements and works in a multi-site environment.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Treasury Accounting Analyst?
- Initiate money movements for shareholder activity between operational and fund custodial bank accounts
- Execute foreign exchange transactions using banking partner software
- Perform cash identification for direct investments
- Execute return or funds instructions for unidentified amounts
- Investigate unidentified receipts by contacting banking partners and other departments
- Monitor cash balances in order to minimize debit interest and bank charges accruing on overdrawn positions
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Organize and maintain archive records and electronic data
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Well-developed verbal and written English language skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products
- Ability to work with a team within a global/international environment
- Good with figures and strong attention to details
- The ability to prioritize the workload and meet deadlines
- Available to work in 1PM – 10PM shift
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.