The Customer Operations department of the US Transfer Agency is responsible for servicing US based shareholders of Franklin Templeton. It is covering a wide range of servicing and support functions such as inflows/outflows of money and reporting. The department consists of teams located in the US, India and Poland.
Transfer Agency Manager
As a TA Operations Manager, you will lead a group of Supervisors and their teams to ensure daily operations are performed with excellent quality and in a timely manner. You will collaborate with business partners across the globe to drive positive customer experience. You will work closely with peer managers responsible for leading teams located in US, India and Poland.
- Higher degree.
- At least 7 years of experience in SSC/BPO sector, financial services or customer service management.
- At least 5 years of experience in people management.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills preferably in a cross-cultural and global environment.
- Able to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency in an agile environment.
- Ability to understand and drive action on complex topics.
- Ability to view process holistically to support strategic idea generation as well as innovation efforts.
- Proven record of process improvements.
- Outstanding work organization.
- Fluent English.
- Readiness to work evening hours 13-22.
- Local work with global perspective
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program,
- MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.