Transaction Management Subject Matter Expert, hybrid, Senior Associate
Category Investment Operations
Job Id R-714275
Your new team
Middle Office Transaction Management teams services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. MO Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
Who are we looking for?
A person with knowledge of financial products and experience in Middle Office area (transaction or trade management, trade or securities processing, equities, fixed income or FX services etc.)
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you get if you join us as Transaction Management Subject Matter Expert?
If you are looking for a role with wide and varied scope of responsibilities as well as opportunities to develop your financial services expertise this is the position tailored to your needs and career aspirations. Join one of the fastest growing State Street’s departments and build you career with State Street – over 6000 professionals already employed in Poland!
Your new role
As a Transaction Management Subject Matter Expert you will be responsible for:
- Working within the Investment Management Services – Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team support
- Servicing all aspects of trade confirmation processing and settlement instruction creation and dispatch across multiple products traded on behalf of London administered client accounts
- Ensuring that all trades are confirmed within predetermined timeframes and that all relevant deadlines are adhered to the processing and instructing of transactions for each product
- Closely cooperating with brokers, custodians, fund accountants, various internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Direct interacting with client Middle and Front Office teams to resolve trade discrepancies or issues
- Leading resolution of most complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
- Participating in new business on-boarding process
- Supporting Team Leader with team management and work distribution
- Supporting junior team members with challenging tasks
What we value
Required experience and knowledge:
- 4-6 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products (Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Cash Products etc.) and markets requirements
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Understand global markets tendencies and enforced regulations i.e. T2S, MIFIID 2 is an asset
Skills and competencies needed to perform the job:
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office application
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, banking. science or engineering
- Team player attitude, attention to detail and organizational skills
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...