Investment Management Services (IMS) Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
- Working within the Investment Management Services – Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team (BAU) support
- Guiding other team members
- Developing effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported
- Contributing actively in team activities, drive sharing experiences and ideas.
- Maintaining operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Playing key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Driving implementation of industry or regulatory imposed changes
- Supporting the client Project Management Office as TM representative in administrative duties within the functional workstream
- Supporting other TM onboarding activities as required
- Managing direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Acting as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related inquiries
- Managing third party claims and liability recommendations for Senior Management
- Representing the TM function in both external and all internal project discussion and workshops
- Developing and supporting critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts
- Preparing reports for audit and audit assistance
- 6-8 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within TM Teams preferred
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.)
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set, including ability to work with third-party Senior management
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Understanding of change management and Lean best practice theories, with practical experience is preferred
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 35 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...