“Initiative Fund” Foundation is looking for:
in the field of adult literacy to conduct two days of training/workshop activities within Grundtvig Workshop “Creative reading? Why not!”. The workshop will be organized within the European Union Lifelong Learning Programme, sub-programme Grundtvig, action Workshops. The group of participants will comprise 15 adults from various countries of European Union, working in the field of adult literacy/numeracy as teachers, trainers, educators, managers, directors or other employees (current/former workers or those willing to work in the field of adult literacy/numeracy). English (minimum B1 level) will be the working language of the training.
Dates: two working days between 24th and 28th March 2014
Location: Lublin, Poland
- relevant university degree (humanities, preferably Polish studies),
- proficient use of English language in speech and writing,
- knowledge and experience in the subject of adult literacy and adult education,
- knowledge and experience in teaching basic skills to adults, especially reading skill,
- experience in working within an international environment and teaching in English language,
- experience in working with trainers, teachers and other adult education staff, also managerial staff.
Tasks of the Trainer:
- to prepare and conduct two days of activities based on the program of the workshop (max. 16 did. hours) on the following subjects: adult literacy (key concepts, overview of EU directives-basic statistics, current trends and social campaigns, economic consequences etc.; the problem of adult illiteracy in Europe with special focus on reading skills; adult literacy teachers/trainers – recognition on European labour markets), reading strategies and techniques for adults (getting to know the adult learner with reference to reading skill: characteristics, needs, requirements; exercises and techniques on how to approach a text before, during and after reading it; speed reading), how to choose the right information sources; how to make learners understand different types of information sources and their specificity; how to choose the right sources, learn how to deal with information and critically analyze it,
- to prepare an outline of workshop activities and materials for participants.
Additional job requirements:
- communication skills,
- high level of interpersonal skills.
We offer: employment on the basis of a civil law agreement.
- workshop organizer does not provide accommodation for trainers and does not refund the costs of travel,
- the organizer provides lunches and refreshments during the coffee breaks.
- “Initiative Fund” Foundation is a non-profit non-governmental organization. We implement the projects co-financed by the European Union at a national and international level. Our office is located in Lublin, the largest city in the eastern Poland. Detailed information about Foundation’s activities is available on the website www.ffi.org.pl.
- If you are interested in cooperation with our institution, please send your CV at: [email protected] or [email protected] together with the consent for the personal data to be processed.
Contact: Narutowicza 57/6 Street 20-016 Lublin (Poland)
Tel/fax: 48 81 532 10 30/32;
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację