Your field of responsibility:
The core responsibilities include:
- Influence, implement and mature our end to end Automation Testing Strategy.
- Improve overall automation coverage, establish standards and process.
- Integrate test automation frameworks with strategic Continuous Integration (CI) tools.
- Coordinate closely with software engineers to influence the design of our features with testability in mind.
- Train other team members on test automation and drive the shift left of testing in our development life cycle, thereby reducing overall cycle time.
- Implement tools & methodology to support testing frameworks such as TDD/BDD.
- Analyze business and technical documentation and be able to understand the context and detailing behind the change and translate them to effective test objectives and strategies.
- Ensure automated test suites are fit for purpose at all times and executes continuously, leveraging the agile teams and individual contributions.
- Manage day to day testing activities, provide regular status reports to key business partners on progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps.
- As part of a cross-functional agile teams, you will manage other tasks such as business analysis, manual testing and release management depending on experience and requirements.
- Test case design and execution of manual testing as required and defect management.
- Utilize industry best-practices, standards, architecture and processes to ensure all automation development practices conform to company recommendations.
- Be genuine, transparent and bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas.
Your future colleagues:
The Credit Risk Information System, CRIS team is located across London, Warsaw, Pune and Singapore with the primary development centres located in Warsaw and Pune. The team strength is around 25, with a breadth of development experience spanning from 3 years up to 30+ years. The team’s primary interfaces are Credit Risk Management operational personnel responsible for various aspects of Credit Risk oversight, and Reporting & Data Management personnel who are responsible for data quality and operational/regulatory reporting production. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience:
Proven expertise in the field of software test automation development, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science or a related Information Technology field.
- Strong automation software development experience (i.e. working with automation tools, algorithms, software design and OOPS concept knowledge & database).
- Proven track record in test automation, preferably in Selenium with Java.
- Practical experience of SQL.
- Practical experience of working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity is a plus.
- Practical experience of GIT, BitBucket is a plus.
- Exposure to test automation for Micro Services ideal.
- Nonfunctional testing experience will be plus.
- Outstanding analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- Ability to effectively manage work both independently and within multi-functional project teams that span multiple time-zones.
- Experience in the Credit Risk domain within the investment banking industry will be plus
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skillset.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...