Technology Risk Manager- AVP
Categories: Information Technology and Compliance, Risk and Legal
Job ID: R-693076
Who we are looking for
The Technology Risk Manager is responsible for supporting the SSBI Technology Risk Lead in reviewing SSBI’s IT Risk position with a strong focus on IT Regulations and associated requirements. This role also includes the coordination of IT audits and self-assessments, as well as the tracking of related findings, remediation or other improvement work. The role requires an intensive collaboration with 2nd Line of Defense.
What you will be responsible for
As Technology Risk Manager you will be
- Coordinating internal / external IT Audits (e.g. mandatory year end audits), by collecting responses and evidences
- Coordinating incoming regulatory requests (SREP; IT Risk Self Assessments, Target2 etc.), by collecting answers, reviewing feedback / assure sign-off before responding back to regulators (through Compliance)
- Educating and advising issue and finding owners on risk remediation best practices and minimum expectations for delivering sustainable risk remediation.
- Tracking findings from previous audits, incl. resolution.
- Reviewing remediation work prior to closing findings.
- Guiding control owners in adopting key control design objectives.
- Evaluating inherent risk mitigation and residual risk exposure by reviewing and monitoring the IT control environment.
- Closely collaborating with risk and control stakeholders in IT and the lines of defence, both globally and in region.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- IT audit, IT compliance and/or IT risk management background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technology and / or demonstratable experience within a similar technology role
- 8+ years of relevant Financial Services experience with a good understanding of current banking IT regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project
- Proficiency in English (with dual language proficiency in German preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels within the organization within regionally diverse environment
- Good networking abilities locally, across the other European legal entities and at the group level
- Ability to influence senior management, through both personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of presentations
- Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems, and resolve conflicts
- Teamwork and collaboration-orientated with very good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment as well as to ensure accuracy and quality
- Tenacious self-starter with a keen sense of accountability, ownership, commitment to work and passion for delivering results
What we offer
- A competitive salary and package with numerous benefits
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...