Technology Operations Network and Cloud Security Analyst
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Support of enterprise-level Cybersecurity solutions in one or more domains including Network Security; Cloud Security; Endpoint Security; Data Security; Security monitoring solutions.
- Providing request & incident management, response, and remediation for tickets escalated from Tier-1.
- Ensuring the availability and performance of Aon’s Cybersecurity infrastructure solutions.
- Assisting with the measurement, analysis and reporting of service levels associated with Information Security Infrastructure across the organisation.
- Planning, co-ordination, and execution of changes in production & DR environments.
- Proactive solution capacity monitoring and planning.
- Analysing and providing recommendations on performance improvements & upgrades to Cyber Security solutions as appropriate.
- Assisting with the continuous development and enhancement of Cybersecurity solution monitoring and orchestration tools.
- Investigating, responding to and reporting on security incidents as directed.
- Create and maintain system documentation, including run books, standard operating procedures, and error handling/troubleshooting processes.
- Participate in global on-call support roster.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Operational knowledge & experience with day to day support of at least of one of the following domains: network security solutions (firewalls, load balancers, proxies, IDS/IPS); system/endpoint security solutions (endpoint security, data loss prevention, encryption/certificate management); identity & access management solutions (directory services, privileged access management, single sign on); AWS/Azure cloud security solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as a team player or independently as needed.
- Intermediate problem solving and consulting skills.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, and governance.
- Knowledge of the various industry and government strategies and standards in privacy and security, including Cyber Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL),
- Control Objectives for Cyber and related Technology (COBIT), International Organization for Standardization (ISO 27001), SAS70, US National Institute for
- Standards and Technology (NIST), and others where applicable.
- Broad understanding of information security best practices, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
- Operational knowledge & experience with common operating systems such as Linux/Unix, Windows etc.
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users
- Experience with scripting languages (eg Python)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer hybrid work solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...