Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we’re always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The documentation team is the front line for technical documents that help our customers use our products.
The ideal candidate would be able to write for advanced and executive-level users. They would be responsible for helping to deploy, improve, and maintain our technical documentation website. Import projects, build, and publish MadCap Flare. Be able to work under pressure and meet release deadlines.
- Write documentation for advanced and executive users, including reference docs and developer guides. Emphasize technical accuracy and bring clarity for complex processes.
- Be able to work with SMEs to obtain content and create release notes.
- Be able to work with translation team and implement translated content into documentation.
- Be able to ascertain features by using the product, getting screen shots, and writing clear, cohesive instructions.
- Work with the infrastructure team to import projects, build, and publish MadCap Flare using Git and Jenkins.
- Write and review documentation for adherence to the style guide and to Equinix standards.
- Use Jira to track issues and follow established team processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technical writing, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in technical documentation.
- Experience documenting networking, infrastructure, and security technologies.
- Knowledge of tools such as MadCap Flare, Git, and Snagit.
- Demonstrate experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology-related content.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle stressful, time-critical projects and deliver great user outcomes.
- You will be working on great products with access to the newest technologies. We are offering stable employment with competitive salary above an average on the market and benefits including annual bonus or lunch card. Moreover, you will be eligible to participate on our employee stock units purchasing programs. And most of all you will join an unique company culture based on the
- Magic of Equinix. The modern office space and Warsaw Spire view will be awaiting you, however you will be allowed to work from home according to the company policy. If you are not living in
- Warsaw but you are still open to join us, we will support you with relocation package to make this journey easier to happen.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: apply with CV and sample of a technical text about network/datacenter/infrastructure. Text should be approximately 1 page long and it might be from your previous project.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...