Technical Development Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Take responsibility: You will work in a newly formed team. The team is responsible for the complete life cycle of an IT product. You are responsible for the technical development coordination and consulting regarding Valuemation and system development and deployment landscape
- Help shape the future: With Valuemation a new way of internal IT steering gets introduced and you are part of the team to support the new organization in their daily business. Your task is to secure harmonized software development process and tools and to ensure the appropriate usage within the respective development environment.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can bring in your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company. You can drive consistent system specific guidelines for the software development landscape, including software deployment rules and procedures and in alignment with central guidelines (e.g., software development handbook: incl. programming and coding standards, technical documentation, naming conventions …).
- Think entrepreneurially: As an in-house provider for Valuemation, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers
- Your contribution to the bigger picture: We design, build, operate and improve our IT tool to support business decisions for all Bosch entities providing customer-oriented standardized solutions as well as managed self-service for required business flexibility
- Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible
Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking outside the box, proactive
- Experience: good knowledge and experience in software development processes and deployment landscape, broad technical background, code quality management and programming skills, requirements engineering and product lifecycle and test management
- Know-How: SQL, Java, Jira Track & Release, Jenkins, GIT, MS Office
- Enthusiasm: Passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner
- Languages: very good written and spoken English is a must, in addition German will be beneficial
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...