Technical Application Specialist in Big Data Area
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
For our Data modelling and Meta Data Management framework we are currently adding a tool from Informatica, Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), component to enable data scientists to easily find and explore cross domain data from Bosch worldwide. The data is stored in central and edge data lakes and uses technologies like the Hadoop ecosystem or classic SQL DB like Oracle ExaData or MS SQL. Also metadata from Tableau or ETL-Tools like BODS, MS SSIS or Ab Initio are going to be integrated.
You contribution to something big:
- Take part in internal projects for our customers with the scope of definition, installation, automation, optimization and maintenance of the IT environments – the hardware as well as on system-application level (Linux, Hadoop, HBase, Nomad, MongoDB, Oracle, JIRA)
- Development of technical onboarding processes for connecting new source systems to the Enterprise Data Catalog
- Implementation/Enhancements of interfaces into source systems
- Manage and perform upgrade tasks of the application
- Coordinate and support maintenance of the product databases and servers
- Establish monitoring for the application and its infrastructure components
- Guide and support junior developers
- Participation in development projects as a key member
- Technical lead and contact person for business users and in exchange with the supplier
What distingueshes you:
- 3+ years of experience on relevant position
- Relevant university degree (e.g. Big Data, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineer)
- Experience of work with Linux environment
- Good knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem or SQL DB know how
- Good knowledge of ETL-tools
- Good knowledge in a data catalog component will be a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to think analytically and high problem-solving competence
- English (fluent in spoken and written), German will be a plus
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...