Tax Reporting Analyst
Aon sp. z o. o
Tax Reporting and Compliance Analyst
The Tax Reporting and Compliance Analyst, working within the Aon Global Tax Reporting team and reporting to the Tax Reporting Manager based in Krakow, Poland, will assist with a variety of Global Corporate Income Tax Reporting projects.
- Assist in managing and reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP corporate income tax provision in jurisdictions outside of the US.
- Support the preparation of documentation related to the Tax Reporting and local tax compliance requirements and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of return-to-provision calculations for entities outside of the US.
- Assist in the preparation of existing and emerging global tax reporting and compliance requirements, such as Country-by-Country Reporting and the Global Anti-Base Erosion Model Rules.
- Performing financial analyses and building financial models for quarterly and annual processes using Excel, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Support the monthly global direct tax cash flow management process.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams around the world.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, with emphasis in finance, accounting, or tax.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant accounting and/or (tax) reporting experience.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to collaborate in a global team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of international tax accounting and reporting under US GAAP or IFRS is a plus.
- Experience with Workday GL, Tableau and/or Alteryx is a plus.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...