Talent Lab Project Analyst
Ready to decode your talent in DevOps Engineer with KMD POLAND?
Who are we?
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in their digital evolution.
What is Talent Lab?
Talent Lab is an Internship Program that was created in KMD Poland in 2018. It aims to find the best talents in the IT market among students or professionals starting their careers in IT and develop them within the organization. The program itself may differ slightly depending on the role that you are taking. For this role, you have a chance to start immediately in our team.
Who are you?
- a student or graduate of Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or other related fields, or a basic level experience in BI/DW
- you have advanced Excel skills and the ability to manage data from multiple data sources
- you have strong customer service skills
- you are able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic working environment
- you have a good level of English and communication skills
- you are able to collaborate and perform as a team player
- you have a positive „can-do” attitude and a quality-oriented mindset
- you are familiar with project reporting and KPI tracking
- you are familiar with data visualization tools such as PowerBI or process automation tools like Power Apps
- you are determined to join the KMD Talent Lab for 5 months
- you will be able to start in May (flex hours, we are exam-friendly)
What will you learn?
- how to improve, maintain and automate existing reporting (Excel, PowerQuery, PowerBI, PowerApps)
- administering and managing project collaboration tools (Teams, SharePoint)
- how to provide ad-hoc support to senior colleagues within the organization
- how to provide project reporting and KPI tracking
- how to work with data visualization tools such as PowerBI
- what it means to work in an agile way
- how an international corporation works
- what the Scandinavian work culture means
What will you do?
- deliver project reporting and KPI tracking
- improve tools and standarize processes
- develop business intelligence solutions and introduce data visualization for reporting
- assist in project administration
- provide ad-hoc support to senior colleagues within the organization
What’s there in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates aligned
with the best market standards
- Career boost into Junior Developer,
Junior Engineer and Junior Consultant roles
- Professional trainings (each participant
received 40 hours of training in the past year)
- Chance for personal development
in a dynamic team of professionals
- Mentorship of senior colleagues
and knowledge sharing culture
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
that comes with the Scandinavian work culture
- Sport & passion communities (running, basketball,
volleyball, futsal, chess, squash, yachting, etc.)
- Participation certificate from KMD
Poland that will look great on your CV
What are the next steps?
- Apply with your CV
- Complete tests that you will receive via email
- Expect our phone call
- Do you best on an online interview
- Receive an offer
- Our timeline for extending offers is 1st week of May 2021
In case of questions, contact us at [email protected]
Kick-start your career in IT by applying till 01.04.2021!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...