Talent Lab Process Manager
Ready to decode your talent in DevOps Engineer with KMD POLAND?
Who are we?
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in their digital evolution.
What is Talent Lab?
Talent Lab is an Internship Program that was created in KMD Poland in 2018. It aims to find the best talents in the IT market among students or professionals starting their careers in IT and develop them within the organization. The program itself may differ slightly depending on the role that you are taking. For this role, you have a chance to start immediately in our team.
Who are you?
- a student of at least 3rd years of study in technology, mathematics, physics, statistics, etc.
- you want to work in an informal, result-oriented team with the best developers as your colleagues
- you are open-minded and ready for challenges
- you have experience in documenting and implementing processes
- you are data-oriented and focused on improvements
- you have basic experience in presenting data (MS Excel, Power BI, etc.)
- you are excellent in English both written and spoken
- you can collaborate and perform as a team player
- you are determined to join the KMD Talent Lab for 5 months
- you will be able to start in May (flex hours, we are exam-friendly)
What will you learn?
- how ITIL works in practice
- what is the difference between process and project
- how the IT Service Management organization works
- how the Tools support the IT Service Delivery
- what it means to work in an agile way
- how an international corporation works
- what a Scandinavian work culture means
What will you do?
- assisting in one of ITIL processes management
- responsible for creating and maintaining quick guides and process training materials
- working closely together with the Tool & Data Architect regarding the tools, data, reports, and definitions regarding the processes
- driving adoption of processes with customers and other internal teams
- help in investigating assigned cases through the organization
- coordinate improvement actions between Service Providers to ensure analysis and resolution
- actions for problems and known errors
What’s there in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates aligned
with the best market standards
- Career boost into Junior Developer,
Junior Engineer and Junior Consultant roles
- Professional trainings (each participant
received 40 hours of training in the past year)
- Chance for personal development
in a dynamic team of professionals
- Mentorship of senior colleagues
and knowledge sharing culture
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
that comes with the Scandinavian work culture
- Sport & passion communities (running, basketball,
volleyball, futsal, chess, squash, yachting, etc.)
- Participation certificate from KMD
Poland that will look great on your CV
What are the next steps?
- Apply with your CV
- Complete tests that you will receive via email
- Expect our phone call
- Do you best on an online interview
- Receive an offer
- Our timeline for extending offers is 1st week of May 2021
In case of questions, contact us at [email protected]
Kick-start your career in IT by applying till 01.04.2021!
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...