Talent Lab Pension System Tester
Ready to decode your talent in Pension System Tester with KMD POLAND?
Who are we?
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in their digital evolution.
What is Talent Lab?
Talent Lab is an Internship Program that was created in KMD Poland in 2018. It aims to find the best talents in the IT market among students or professionals starting their careers in IT and develop them within the organization. The program itself may differ slightly depending on the role that you are taking. For this role, you have a chance to start immediately in our team.
Who are you?
- a student of technology, mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, information systems management, statistics, econometry, finance
- an enthusiast of data mining and data analysis
- strong in analytical thinking, with quality-oriented
- mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- familiar with Excel and databases (design principles and basic SQL)
- a self-starter and have a problem-solving approach
- fluent in English both in speaking and writing
- determined to join the KMD Talent Lab for 5 months,
- you will be able to start in May (flex hours, we are exam-friendly)
What will you learn?
- how to be a successful developer
- what it means to work in an agile way
- how an international corporation works
- what the Scandinavian work culture means
What will you do?
- work in a cross-functional, agile team
- closely cooperate with Product Owner and Developers
- design test cases
- run functional, calculation, integration and regression tests
- report defects
- support user acceptance tests
What’s there in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates aligned
with the best market standards
- Career boost into Junior Developer,
Junior Engineer and Junior Consultant roles
- Professional trainings (each participant
received 40 hours of training in the past year)
- Chance for personal development
in a dynamic team of professionals
- Mentorship of senior colleagues
and knowledge sharing culture
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
that comes with the Scandinavian work culture
- Sport & passion communities (running, basketball,
volleyball, futsal, chess, squash, yachting, etc.)
- Participation certificate from KMD
Poland that will look great on your CV
What are the next steps?
- Apply with your CV
- Complete tests that you will receive via email
- Expect our phone call
- Do you best on an online interview
- Receive an offer
- Our timeline for extending offers is 1st week of May 2021
In case of questions, contact us at [email protected]
Kick-start your career in IT by applying till 01.04.2021!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...