Talent Lab .Net Developer
Ready to decode your talent in .Net Developer with KMD POLAND?
Who are we?
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in their digital evolution.
What is Talent Lab?
Talent Lab is an Internship Program that was created in KMD Poland in 2018. It aims to find the best talents in the IT market among students or professionals starting their careers in IT and develop them within the organization. The program itself may differ slightly depending on the role that you are taking. For this role, you have a chance to start immediately in our team.
Who are you?
- a student or a graduate of computer science or computing-related fields, or a basic level software
- development practitioner
- you have basic programming skills in C#
- you speak English fluently
- you are able to collaborate and perform as a team player
- you are willing to learn and deep dive exploring technology
- you are determined to join the KMD Talent Lab for 5 months, sarting in May
What will you learn?
- how to be a successful full-stack .NET Developer
- how to work in Agile/Scrum methodology
- how to develop new functionalities based on user stories and specification, implementing change requests
- bug-fixing and maintenance of existing solutions
- designing and implementing unit, integration and automated tests
- working with new technologies/libraries/frameworks/solutions on both backend and frontend
What will you do?
- work in a self-organizing and cross-functional group of people who do the hands-on work of developing and testing the product
- participate in daily stand-ups, planning, review, and retrospective meetings
- cooperate with application and system architects, developers, testers, and product owners
- participate in code reviews and in the design, development, testing, and support of software applications
What’s there in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates aligned
with the best market standards
- Career boost into Junior Developer,
Junior Engineer and Junior Consultant roles
- Professional trainings (each participant
received 40 hours of training in the past year)
- Chance for personal development
in a dynamic team of professionals
- Mentorship of senior colleagues
and knowledge sharing culture
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
that comes with the Scandinavian work culture
- Sport & passion communities (running, basketball,
volleyball, futsal, chess, squash, yachting, etc.)
- Participation certificate from KMD
Poland that will look great on your CV
What are the next steps?
- Apply with your CV
- Complete tests that you will receive via email
- Expect our phone call
- Do you best on an online interview
- Receive an offer
- Our timeline for extending offers is 1st week of May 2021
In case of questions, contact us at [email protected]
Kick-start your career in IT by applying till 01.04.2021!
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire / cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...