Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team where you can tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company and a leader in the Internet industry, which has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1999. Our product has been used by over 1,5 million users globally, and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada and Europe, however our headquarters is based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently we have over 250 employees and we would like to expand our team by adding one more creative and energetic member who will hold the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Work with internal hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Assist with both external and internal hiring projects
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Counsel the candidate on employee benefits, salary and working environment
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop and manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms
What do we expect?
- Previous 2 years plus experience in sourcing and recruitment
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with process improvement tools and recruiting metrics
- Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting
- Internet savvy and experienced in social media, brand and networking
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with executives and management
- High energy, drive, with a strong positive outlook
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- A modern and energetic work environment
- Flexible work hours (We’re big on both early birds and night owls!)
- The opportunity for professional development along with the dynamic growth of the company, training (including language classes) and a great selection of books in our company library
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- We organize team days out, team building events, staff parties, we celebrate special days, and sometimes we surprise our team with treats during working hours;
- We’re open to welcome sports fans! From fitness all the way up to volleyball, running, or even soccer (We offer sports cards and we actively take part in various sporting events);
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast, lunch allowance, freshly squeezed juice every morning, cold and hot drinks and delicious cake every Friday (each week we get a different one!)
- Relax Room
If you are Internet savvy, patient, enjoy teamwork and communicating online, please send us your CV and cover letter – we are waiting for YOU! APPLY!