Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
Part of DENV is also Belgium based EMEA Corporate HR and Warsaw based Daikin Europe Business Support.
EMEA Corporate HR is focused on the Human Resources Management coordination for the different Daikin organisations in EMEA, which entails setting up policies, implementing EMEA wide and local projects and enhancing cooperation among the different HR teams across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague (F/M) who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, at the position of:
Talent Acquisition specialist
As a Talent Acquisition specialist you will be responsible for the full talent acquisition process in order to ensure smooth and efficient recruitment and onboarding and ensure positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and finalise the job description
- Source the candidates through external portals, social media and in cooperation with the recruitment agencies
- Select the candidates (screening, participation in recruitment meetings, sending out tests and organise final interviews) according to the good practices that ensure the best candidate experience
- Maintain reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Ensure that the new hire’s first day and onboarding are planned and delivered in the most effective way
- Support employer branding activities
Experience, education and technical skills
- Previous recruiting experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Data Analytics (Dashboards, trend, metrics, KPIs, etc.) would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relations with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- Good problem solving skill and can-do attitude
- Proficient level both written and spoken in English
- Part-time fix-term contract (0,5 FTE till the end of March 2022, with possibility of applying other HR/non-HR related full-time positions)
- Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company (access to LinkedIn trainings platform and other types of trainings)
- Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
- Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
- Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
- Team and integration budget
Send your CV: [email protected]
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS) jest oddziałem Daikin Europe zlokalizowanym w Warszawie. Naszym celem jest dostarczanie wysokiej jakości procesów wspierających biznes, m.in. master data, raportowanie i controlling, łańcuch dostaw czy digitalizacja HR.