Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
The GSS Metrics team collects, prepares, and provides the metric reports to the Global Shared Services management, which are helpful during the decision-making process. The team is tracking a wide range of performance and quality indicators.
The job involves a variety of tasks ranging from preparation of monthly management reports through conducting ad-hoc analyses and addressing inquiries from the top management.
With us you will learn about metrics reporting, Global Shared Services groups and responsibilities, collaboration with colleagues and leaders from all over the world and advanced Excel (and other MS Office components) functionalities. You will have an opportunity to develop your technical skills and use the Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects).
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Perform analysis (including charting and analytics) on key metric reports for the Global Shared Services function. Highlight changes, trends and business impact and provide meaningful and value added commentary
- Liaise with all Global Shared Services business units and business partners in other divisions to collect and validate performance metrics and financials
- Prepare regular Global Shared Services operational, service and support performance metric reports with the prescribed breakdowns by region, product, cost center and business line
- Provide regular roll up reports to the Global Shared Services on all required metrics
- Gather and develop various communication pieces to update and report on specific Global Shared Services topics (e.g. quality trends, volume statistics, etc.)
- Create and maintain databases to collect and analyze data to produce applicable reports
- Actively support Senior Management in developing business plans and strategies for Global Shared Services in keeping with overall objectives
- Proactively identify customer needs, issues and trends; recommend process improvements that are consistent with organizational objectives to management team for approval, and implement approved solutions
- Examine and communicate the impact of organizational changes (i.e. policy updates) or process improvements to staff
- Solve problems and mitigate issues quickly and effectively, as they arise
- Lead or represent Global Shared Services by servicing as a project team member or liaison on corporate and GSS wide initiatives.
We are looking for candidates who:
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, management or mathematical sciences
- Prior analytical experience viewed favorably
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of English – spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and search for solutions
- Ability to work on team projects and achieve team goals
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure of time
- Comfortable working in a global environment
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL would be a plus
- Experience in Tableau and/or Alteryx preferable
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology would be a plus
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings) • Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network) • Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.