TA Analyst – Business Documentation Team
TA Analyst is a part of Business Documentation team that supports International Transfer Agent department.
- Collaborates and partners with various teams to address and resolve business issues.
- Provides business support and service by researching, validating, and confirming business needs.
- Facilitates user groups, forums, and meetings to identify and address ongoing needs.
- Analyzes and interprets meaning and implications of business metrics, data, trend analysis, and reports to measure business value and benefits.
- May support the research and development of content including policies and procedures and internal updates.
- May coordinate the distribution of content to internal and/or external audiences and support the maintenance of internal communication sites.
- Workflow and Business Process Analysis
- Analyzes stakeholder needs, identifies gaps, and defines capabilities for an acceptable solution to the business problem.
- Works with business partners and end users to validate and clarify needs.
- Seeks to understand industry trends that impact the organization to identify best practices and lessons learned to leverage.
- Designs improvements to business processes while incorporating continuous improvement techniques.
- Minimum three years business experience
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Minimum two years participating in or managing small – medium initiatives
- Proven experience of business documentation creation
- Awareness of training methodology
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to interact with and lead teams in a multi-site and cross-functional environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Strong decision making and customer service focus
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing/growing environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.