System Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer Bosch Private Cloud Platform
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o..
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Create something new: You will work in one of our most exciting IT areas – the Bosch Hybrid Cloud –, which offers cloud services to Bosch business units to deploy their innovative business models in mobility, industry, smart home, and other areas.
- Reliable implementation: In the role of a Cloud System Engineer, you are part of a product team contributing to the design, implementation, operation of a state-of-the-art PaaS platform
- Integrated implementation: You are responsible for designing, deploying, and running of Cloud Foundry. This covers among other things topics like forming infrastructure, develop deployment pipelines, handling of all security aspects, service level objectives and billing.
- Help shape the future: You are interested in and informed about new cloud technologies and design the further development of our products, organization, and implementation of the Bosch Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- Take responsibility: You are part of our product team and therefore responsible for the fulfillment of the business demands and a close customer communication.
- Experience cooperation: You will be part of our worldwide Bosch Hybrid Cloud activity, which consists currently of multiple product teams in Europe, Asia and Americas.
- Personality: IT-guy, reliable, team player, innovative and motivated
- Working Practice: solution-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial thinking. Organized and structured, responsible and comfortable in an agile working environment (SCRUM)
- Experience: In-depth professional experience in system engineering, sound knowledge of Unix/Linux and ideally knowledge in one or more IT infrastructure areas (Compute, Network, Storage) as well as container technologies
- Knowledge: Knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Java), scripting (e.g. Bash, Python), CI/CD (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Artifactory) and ideally knowledge of technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Openstack, Terraform.
- Enthusiasm: Interest in current IT cloud technologies and Platform as a service
- Languages: Very good English skills both written and spoken, preferably German skills
- Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...