Position description and career opportunities
We are looking for motivated System Engineers to Architecture and Specification team in our location in Wroclaw. The candidate to this position will have next responsibilities:
- Analyze BTS feature requirement
- Work with technical leaders in requirement development process
- Design the split of functionalities between software components within the BTS
- Provide BTS feature analysis report and feasibility basing on the current HW & SW architecture, analyze the impact to SW and HW components
- Based on defined BTS requirements, specifying detailed BTS functionalities and behaviors; defining the BTS component level requirement and allocate proper functionalities to those components
- Provide qualified BTS specifications to SW implementation team and I&V teams
As System Engineer for Base Station you will be a part of local specification team, however the daily work will be performed within the international team of system architects, technical managers, product managers, software engineers and integration engineers.
This position gives you an opportunity to improve your technical skills in Base Station Architecture and specification area, grow and learn how to work in an international company.
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area
- knowledge of one of wireless technologies (LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, HSPA etc.)
- good understanding in radio system architecture
- good knowledge of software design techniques (e.g. UML, MSC, etc.)
- very good level in English, both written and spoken
- analytical skills
- problem solving skills
- passionate and inspired to work in multicultural environment
- decision making, planning and organizing
- openness and communication skills
- quality orientation and learning agility
- capability to handle pressure
- flexibility and creativity
- familiarity with 3GPP standards
- experience in SW engineering (development or design or analysis)
What we offer
- possibility to develop your skills in modern technologies
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of high skilled specialists
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj