Staff Software Engineer QA
EQUINIX is the leading global platform allowing customers to deploy their digital infrastructure and services at over 200 networked data centers. Equinix Platform enables over 9700 customers to gain a competitive advantage in the world’s leading metros by direct and private interconnection to their most important clouds, services and networks. Customers can also activate edge services on demand to scale for success. EQUINIX goal is to allow customers to reach everywhere, interconnect everyone, interact together and integrate everything they need to create the best future.
Equinix has over 8000 employees worldwide and we’re growing! Equinix’s unique culture and core values allow individual growth while being customer centric.
As a Staff Software Engineer for QA Automation, you will be responsible for test case management, execution, setting up env, deploy new products, manage our infrastructure, automate processes and suggest solutions to problems. You will work with the team to help setup and achieve quality goals as well as test tools/frameworks. You will be leading test strategies for user experience, functionality, performance, scalability, longevity and resiliency testing.
- Be the voice of the customer and lead by example to own and deliver all quality goals for the product and the team
- Lead functional test strategy and methodology for test case planning and execution
- Establish and refine guidelines for operational excellence for productivity and quality
- Expert at identifying test tools and set up to validate environment, applications and test automation throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Lead all test engineering tenets for Manual, API, integration, performance, scalability for manual execution as well as test case automation
- Manage continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline to deliver maximum efficiency
- Responsible to write clean, testable, readable and maintainable Java code that performs automation efficiently
- Responsible for troubleshooting, issue diagnosis and propose appropriate regression tests to prevent re-occurrence of issues
- Communicate and highlight any potential risks for quality, user experience, performance bottlenecks and influence over all quality of the product being delivered
- Provide mentoring for new team hires as well provide technical guidance for team members and coworkers on development and operations
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 6+ years or MS in computer science or equivalent with 4+ years hands on professional software development experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing (API & UI), Test Driven
- Development Strategies and other
- Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, SBT), code management tools (Github) and deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in developing automation using libraries like Selenium WebDriver, Apache HTTPClient, Karate
- Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required
- Excel at Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
- Expert skillset with RESTful API development and/or testing
- Knowledge of advanced networking technologies and services including MPLS, VPLS/VPWS, Ethernet, IP/VPN routing protocols and architectures, IP security/SSL, IP multicast, IPv6, and wired/wireless LAN infrastructures is a strong plus but not required.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative and driven to get results relentlessly
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo, when needed
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, keeping abreast of the latest trends & technologies
You will be working on great products with access to newest technologies. We are offering stable employment with competitive salary above an average on the market and benefits including annual bonus or lunch card. Moreover, you will be eligible
to participate on our employee stock units purchasing programs. And most of all- you will join an unique company culture based on Magic of Equinix. The modern office space and Warsaw Spire view will be awaiting you, however You will be allowed to work from home according to company policy. If you are not living in Warsaw but you are still open to join us, we will support you with relocation package to make this journey easier to happen.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...