We are looking for motivated Entity Functional Specification Engineers to join Architecture and Specification team in our location in Wroclaw. The candidate to this position will have following responsibilities:
- preparing EFS for defined specification areas,
- preparing/defining BTS design and interfaces specification,
- preparing/defining BTS requirements and acceptance criteria,
- preparing/defining E2E feature design,
- guarding of SW architecture integrity,
- analyzing features and adapting requirements for future customer`s needs,
- leading features or representing defined specification areas,
- co-operating with SOAM Architecture Squads team members during whole Feature Lifecycle,
- close co-operation with development teams involved in changes for owned specification areas,
- improving readability / quality of entity level functional specification for owned specification areas,
- feature/CNI effort estimation.
As Entity Functional Specification Engineer you will be a part of local specification team, however the daily work will be performed within the international team of architects, technical managers, product managers, software engineers and integration engineers.
This position gives you an opportunity to improve your analytical, negotiating and technical skills in Base Station Architecture and specification area, grow and learn how to work in an international company.
We work with:
- Rational DOORS
- Version control and code review systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- good knowledge within mobile network technologies, radio systems architecture and standards
- good knowledge of software design techniques
- experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- basic knowledge of agile development methods
- good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international, multi-site environment
- good analytical skills and open-mindedness
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
What we offer:
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia SoluProduct Operations Specialisttions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj