Specialist of Component and Appliance Testing
Dobromierz, Dobromierz, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Bosch Home Comfort Group is a leading European HVAC player with a comprehensive product portfolio and a house of well-known brands. The company is currently expanding its environmentally friendly heat pump business in Europe with new product generations and production capacities. Therefore, Bosch Home Comfort Group is building up a brand new production plant with start-of-the-art industrialization technology in Poland in order to serve the European market together with an existing plant network in Germany, Sweden and Portugal. For this new production location we are searching for experts who take on responsibility to develop and ramp-up this new value stream and plant with us.
The plant will be located in Dobromierz which is close to Wroclaw in South-East Poland. You will have around 2 years of onboarding, training and know-how transfer in our already existing location in Aveiro/Portugal. You will go there with an Expat-Contract until 2025 and support the industrialization of the first assembly lines and component production and prepare for your future role in Poland.
- Responsibility for the task definition with the module lead and for deliverables considering maturity, quality and time
- Appropriate escalation (incl solution proposal) regarding content and time
- Involvement of the expert team within the business unit
- Support the definition of global technical specifications for product specific testing together with the IPN for and implementation in local factory
- Responsibility for testing within the plant as local process owner (LPO)
- Exchange with IPN (International Production Network) organization regarding processes, improvements, best practice, quality
- Technical support to productive areas, problem solving and elaboration of documentation to support production standards
- Design and specify testing processes, be the local technical counter partner for planning and procurement of equipment for the respective technical process and factory
- Performance of technical approval for production equipment / tools and implementation of corrective action
- Supplier selection through proposals technical analysis, taking into account Project requirements (Lead Time, Quality, Investment, Risk)
- Collaboration in guideline workshops planning, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing)
- Optimize equipment performance and increase equipment OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) continuously
- Bachelor degree (Master is preferred) in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience in testing and measurement (esp leak test) or process development
- Experience with PLC and HMI programming as well as SQL databases and Labview SW
- Experience with MES systems (Nexeed preferred)
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop testing solutions that meet customer requirements and quality standards
- Structured and organized, self-driven character
- Fluent English and Polish language
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...