Sourcing Manager – HR Category, AVP
Who we are looking for
The AVP of Procurement is an important role within State Street’s Global Procurement Team and is responsible for development and implementation of the category strategy for Human Resources. Category manager will be a part of the global category strategy team that develops and implements an effective, creative and functional category strategies.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Category Manager – Human Resources you will:
- Develop and implement an effective, creative and functional HR strategy in line with business unit/corporate goals.
- Support the business and drive vendor strategy and work with colleagues through the contract negotiation process in alignment with the enterprise.
- Lead negotiations in complex, high impact or volatile situations involving high business risk, and achieve optimal price/performance and price/quality ratio to realize structural savings.
- Serve as escalation contact for internal stakeholders and external providers as required
- Work with internal teams to ensure a streamlined sourcing process, minimizing time to market for new market data requests, and ensure contract and licensing obligations meet the business needs.
- Engage and work closely with business partners and management on strategic sourcing requirements cultivate 3rd party relationships, coordinating data and functionality requirements, projects, priorities, and timelines in order to develop the appropriate solutioning advice. addition to driving the commercial aspects of these vendor engagements.
- Heavily contribute to P&L and Cost Avoid savings for the team
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to reduce existing cost base
- Coordinate, prepare and manage RFx/competitive bids to optimize cost and service
- Use a white glove approach in stakeholder management to provide advice and guidance within software sourcing
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- 8 years strategic sourcing experience in HR space is a must
- Ability to create HR sourcing strategies and independently collect data
- Proven track record of delivering P&L saving projects
- Top level commercial negotiation skills with ability to influence cross-functionally
- Prior in-depth experience negotiating with top HR vendors
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and within a team while effectively juggling multiple priorities
- Understanding of best in class procurement, risk, Information Security and payable processes
- Personal resilience to work within an extremely fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver with attention to detail
- Established written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders diplomatically
What we offer
- Fully remote work possibility
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Additional holiday entitlement
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...