Solution Manager (Connected Industry I4.0)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Solution manager is accountable for the whole end-2-end perspective of the entire IT solution that he/she manages. Solution manager orchestrates all responsible roles and activities over the entire IT solution life-cycle: plan, build, deploy, run and phase-out. Solution manager manages customer requirements as use it for input towards IT Products/Services develpment.
Additional responsibilities are below described:
- Pro-actively consults the customers in optimizing the Solution (technical, commercial) and in regards to standardization.
- Plans activities for IT Solution within planning processes in close alignment with the experts in the Solution Team and
- Product/Service-teams (Solution roadmap).
- Integrates IT Products/Services into customer’s environment according to customer specific needs to create required benefit for the customer
- Manages IT Solution’s dependencies and integration of involved IT Products/Services in close alignment with relevant
- Product/Service Owners and takes over accountability for interfaces.
- Analyzes and communicates KPIs (incl. service level targets for Solution and affiliated Products/Services, customer satisfaction and benchmarking).
- Is accountable for all commercial aspects of IT Solution
- Ensures achievement of objectives (measured by KPIs) through appropriate measures
- Contracts dedicated and extended team members
- May act as „Solution Cluster Manager” in large Business Teams to oversee several Solution Teams
What distinguishes you:
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead functionally and motivate Solution team
- Ability to combine technical and business view
- Good understanding of relevant IT products/services as well as customer environments
- Deep understanding of how the IT Solution supports customer processes
- Problem-solving skills (analysis, options, driving decisions)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Several years of experience in application development (infrastructure nice to have)
- Several years of professional experience with broad knowledge of IT solutions for manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and quality management, general understanding of IT development and processes as well as understanding of the architecture
- Good understanding of the dependencies between the IT-Solution and the corresponding IT-Products and IT-Services regarding the respective Continuous-Delivery/-Deployment/-Integration activities.
- Strong technical knowledge in application and infrastructure especially within the focus area of his IT solution
- Good understanding of project management and execution inclusive operational topics
- Microsoft Office and MS- Power-BI, and MS-Visual Basic programming Know How is welcome
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English, German would be considered as an asset
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...