Your field of responsibility
This is outstanding opportunity to join us and become a part of Credit Suisse Software License Management. We are implementing consistent processes, practices and new Software Asset Management tool across all Credit Suisse divisions and functions. All these activities are to provide a holistic view of software entitlements the Bank owns, usage information of key products to be able to manage risks and optimize the overall software spend. For the future operating model, we are building up the new central Software License Management Competency Center based in Wroclaw as part of the global Technology Business Management Office of the global IT Division.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Processing (reading and interpreting) software contracts and other commercial documents (purchase orders, invoices, quotes) to validate and ensure accurate ELP and correct interpretation of license term.
- Configuring and maintaining Effective License Positions (ELP) for selected 3rd Party vendor software products.
- Reviewing major software vendor product ELP with key business partners to ensure license compliance and optimal use of software.
- Reporting and escalating identified risk or potential underutilization.
- Supporting software contract renewal process or software audits with complete and accurate information and commentary.
- Supporting, maintaining and improving Credit Suisse SLM tools, driving automation, validating and improving data quality of source inventory systems, adopting new technologies (e.g Cloud, Containerization, new license model).
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse Software License Management consists currently of 11 team members. 7 located in Poland and 2 in Switzerland. Team is a combination of licensing experts with multiple years of experience and individuals who started their software licensing career few months ago. We are a group of passionates enjoying friendly and team atmosphere in everyday work. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Asset Management or IT Asset Management in a global organization, CSAM or similar certification is a plus.
- Practical knowledge and SLM experience of product portfolio and licensing of at least one of the key vendors, i.e. Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, BMC, Citrix, VMware, Adobe.
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills.
- General understanding of IT software systems, Client and Server virtualization technologies, Cloud / SaaS solution, infrastructure and software procurement processes.
- Basic Project management capabilities to manage and drive implementation of continuous improvement enhancements, attention to details and focus on high quality outcome.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills to moderate key business partners review meetings.
- Results oriented individual who demonstrates excellent problem solving skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...